Reasons to buy from us
- Established in 2006 Our store "bird" was established in Fowey in 2006 and we have had hundreds of satisfied customers every year. When we opened our web store we wanted an easy to use, secure website and we endeavour to provide excellent service from the moment you visit our site until your products has been delivered to your door.
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee We want you to be happy with your purchase and so if you are not satisfied that the product is as described or is damaged in any way please let us know and we will do our best to replace the item or offer an alternative. If no alternative is available or you're still not happy we will refund your offer with no quibbles.
- Fast Delivery in 3-7 working days We send the majority of our orders the same day by 1st class Royal Mail if received before 2pm. Any other orders are sent the next morning so you can be sure you'll get your order quickly and in excellent condition.
- Thousands of happy customers We endeavour to provide an excellent service and since we opened our web store we have served thousands of happy customers. We're sure that our service is excellent but we welcome any comments or suggestions so please do contact us. Click here to read our customer testimonials
- Shop in Fowey & Wadebridge We have two successful stores in Cornwall, one in Wadebridge and one in Fowey and you're welcome to come and see our products and meet us in person if you would prefer.
- Free gift wrapping We offer a free gift wrapping service on most items. When you view a product there is an option to have a product gift wrapped and include a message if you would like. If you need a gift sent urgently please contact us and we will do our best to make sure it arrives when you need it.
Inch Blue shoes have been designed to give total comfort for little growing feet, they have been made exclusively from soft natural leather allowing your baby’s feet to breathe.
All Inch Blue shoes feature supple non-slip suede soles ideal for tiled and wooden floors. The soft breathable leather that protects and allows feet to grow naturally and the elasticated ankles for ease of fit and to ensure the shoes really do stay on make Inch Blue shoe specifically recommended for babies as the next best thing to bare feet!
Unlike synthetic material, natural leather absorbs sweat and has pores that allow feet to breathe and keeping feet cool, fresh and comfortable. A great tip for after prolonged use is to allow the shoes to air out for 24 hours so that they are nice and dry for the next use.
Inch Blue Shoes require very little care and will take on that "used leather" look as they mould to your babies foot - this is natural and shows that they are being well used.
Clean with a damp cloth or with approved leather cleaner only.
Small 0-6 mths - 10.5cm (0-2 UK) (17-18 Europe)
Medium 6-12 mths - 12cm (2-3.5 UK) (19-20 Europe)
Large 12-18 mths 13.5cm (3.5-5 UK) (20-22 Europe)