Reasons to buy from us
- Established in 2006 Our store "bird" was established in Fowey in 2006 and we have had hundreds of satisfied customers every year. When we opened our web store we wanted an easy to use, secure website and we endeavour to provide excellent service from the moment you visit our site until your products has been delivered to your door.
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee We want you to be happy with your purchase and so if you are not satisfied that the product is as described or is damaged in any way please let us know and we will do our best to replace the item or offer an alternative. If no alternative is available or you're still not happy we will refund your offer with no quibbles.
- Fast Delivery in 3-7 working days We send the majority of our orders the same day by 1st class Royal Mail if received before 2pm. Any other orders are sent the next morning so you can be sure you'll get your order quickly and in excellent condition.
- Thousands of happy customers We endeavour to provide an excellent service and since we opened our web store we have served thousands of happy customers. We're sure that our service is excellent but we welcome any comments or suggestions so please do contact us. Click here to read our customer testimonials
- Shop in Fowey & Wadebridge We have two successful stores in Cornwall, one in Wadebridge and one in Fowey and you're welcome to come and see our products and meet us in person if you would prefer.
- Free gift wrapping We offer a free gift wrapping service on most items. When you view a product there is an option to have a product gift wrapped and include a message if you would like. If you need a gift sent urgently please contact us and we will do our best to make sure it arrives when you need it.
Nowali moccasins, everyone’s favourite sock-and-a-shoe celebrated their 60th birthday in 2010! Generations of kids and grown ups have loved the combination of a comfortable fit and classic and funky designs.
As your child begins to walk shoes become necessary, they protect the feet and provide warmth. It is recommended by paediatricians that the best footwear has certain characteristics such as:
• A proper fit, as if the shoe is too short, toes will be compressed!
• The shoes need to have a flexible sole, this is so the foot can move freely.
• Extend above the ankle to prevent it from falling off.
• It is best to make shoes from a porous material to allow the skin to breathe.
Ake Johannson started the company at his small family farm in Sweden, success came quickly as the company’s reputation for quality and value spread. In 1958 the company moved from the family farm and by 1960 they were the biggest producer of moccasins in Sweden and soon began to export to Europe and the USA.
Today Nowali moccasins are still proudly knitted by hand in Sweden and are still practical, comfortable footwear that stay on and look great!
Nowali uses Oko-Tex certified yarns that contain no potentially toxic chemicals or dyes and is committed to sustainable business practices.