A stunning, colourful art workshop that involves sticking various coloured metallic foil papers to create stunning pictures. There are four different images of dinosaurs to complete.
Thanks to the colour code on the boards, your little one can easily identify the areas to be covered with metallic paper. Using the tool provided, remove the protective film from the pre-glued surface and apply the metal foil. The material sticks as if by magic and the paintings light up!
- Age: 6yrs+
- The paintings light up with metallic reflections
- Comes with a storage box with an elastic closure
- Explanatory booklet details the activity step by step
- Box dimensions: 16.5 x 23 x 4cm
- Contents: 4 illustrated and pre-glued cards (15 x 21 cm), 15 metal foil sheets to affix (gold, blue, violet, green, bronze, purple, garnet), 1 plastic tool to reveal the sticky surfaces, 1 explanatory leaflet with step-by-step colour explanations.