This set of 6 Colour Your Own Placemats from Eggnog are perfect for colouring in at parties and using as a tablecloth, poster, playmat or even as wrapping paper. They feature different designs including plates full of food, two bursting with everything from rockets to mermaids, one giant fortune teller and one paper plane.
Whether youre trying to keep your children busy over the holidays, rainy days or during playtime, you can use these colour-in placemats as one big sheet or cut them into six for a party, bringing them out one at a time. A wonderfully relaxing activity that will encourage focus, creativity and introduce your children into the world of colouring-in therapy.
- Size: 1270mm x 950mm - larger than most ‘giant’ colouring-in posters on the market
- Folds into a compact 250mm x 150mm lightweight and beautifully presented carton
- Carton is easy to carry or pop in the post as the perfect present
- A single sheet (465mm x 410mm) can be cut into 6 separate and unique placemats
- Works equally well as a tablecloth, poster and playmat, and even as wrapping paper
- Designed and printed in the UK
- Suitable for coloured pencils, crayons, pastels, chalks, paints and felt tips